The purpose of the Group Assignment is to provide students with an opportunity to
work in a collaborative environment in solving two case problems by citing the relevant
legal rules and cases and applying these to the facts of the case.
In this Group Assignments, students are required to:
– Critically analyse the ethical implications of legal decisions and how they impact on
the business environment. (ULO 2)
– Assess the obligations, rights and remedies available to parties in particular
commercial relationships. (ULO 3)
– Critically examine the foundations of Australian company law. (ULO 4)
– Critically discuss and apply contract and tort law in business circumstances. (ULO 5)
– Critically discuss and apply the legal framework that regulates a company’s dealings
with outsiders. (ULO 7)
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now