Essential Tools (100 points)
We have learned that organizational change is a process rather than an event. It often starts with knowing what to change, continues through how to change, and then concludes with when to change. Using these steps as a foundation, present a 3-5-page paper that addresses the following:
- Research organizations in KSA that, in the past three years, have recently completed a major change to their organization (e.g., merged with another firm, expanded operations, significantly reduced staff, etc.).
- Provide a brief summary of the organization and the reasons for their recent change.
- Present the steps or process the organization followed, from the initiation of the change process to the implementation of the change.
- Discuss the stakeholders who were included in the process and indicate what their roles were.
- Finally, discuss the key processes/strategies which were successful, the key processes/strategies which were not successful, and advice or suggestions you would offer (based on what you have learned thus far in this course) which may result in a more successful change initiative in the future.
Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Be 3-5 pages in length, which does not include the title page, abstract or required reference page, which are never a part of the content minimum requirements.
- Use Saudi Electronic University academic writing standards and APA style guidelines.
- Support your submission with course material concepts, principles and theories from the textbook and at least three scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles.
- Review the grading rubric to see how you will be graded for this assignment.