Before starting the development or implementation of any solution, it is wise to ensure that you are addressing all the clientsâ€™ need. As a result, you should review the requirements to be sure that they were addressed in the design process.
- What is the purpose of the Design Review Checklist?
- Does the design address all stakeholder specific requirements?
- Does the design consider feature consolidate and tradeoff?
- Does the design address efficiency concerns based on business process flow?
- Are there areas that can be improved? Where? And how?
Testing and Deployment
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Why should you test before deployment?
- What process should be reviewed as a part of the testing process?
- Who should be involved with the testing process?
- What considerations should be given to the deployment process?
- How should a schedule determined?
- Should there be a rollback plan? Why or Why not?