Consider the following scenario regarding an issue that has an effect on the organization and the public:
- Imagine you are the project manager at a state-supported public health care facility. Because of the success of your organization, a local organization has donated a state-of-the-art magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) machine that is not available anywhere else in the vicinity. As the project manager, you are tasked with educating the staff and informing the public regarding this new technology.
Create a schematic or flow chart to illustrate how to incorporate teams into daily health care communication for the issue described in the scenario.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Use MicrosoftÂ® PowerPointÂ®, MicrosoftÂ® PaintÂ®, MicrosoftÂ® VisioÂ®, MicrosoftÂ® Word, MicrosoftÂ® ExcelÂ®, or a tool of your choice to create the schematic or flowchart.
Note: To help guide you regarding how to complete a flow chart or schematic using MicrosoftÂ® Word, you are encouraged to research online for assistance.
Include the following:
- What team structures, functions, project goals, obstacles, and communication will be used
- How to integrate teams, planning, and training to provide a successful outcome of the selected process
- What potential communication obstacles might arise from the scenario
- Recommendations for how the team might use effective group communication strategies inside and outside the organization, including the use of social media
- Recommendations about how the team might effectively communicate inside and outside the organization, including the use of social media
- Media opportunities for this management success
Include videos, audio, photos, diagrams, or graphs as appropriate.
Cite a minimum of 2 sources, one from the University Library and one from the course textbook or Electronic Reserve Readings, to support your position.