Mandatory: Go to the following website to learn how to create a thesis for Personal
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Post your topic and thesis for Personal Research Narrative. Kindly remember that the topic for this paper is up to the writer. However, the topic needs to be specific.
For example the following topic is too broad: Obesity in America.
A must better and more specific topic is the following: Obesity and the Elderly.
Or The Closing of Privately Owned Prisons and the Benefits to the Criminal Justice System.
This topic will be used for both writing assignment 2 and writing assignment 3. I will respond to everyoneâ€™sâ€™ topic and thesis.
1. Post your topic: IVY LEAGUE SCHOOLS DISCIPLINE FOR STUDENTS ACCUSED OF SEXUAL ASSAULT IS TOO LIENIENT….DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH MONEY AND POWER?!?!
2. Post your thesis
3. Look over the notes and the research journal that you have created for your research topic.
4. Develop a short summary paragraph that gives the audience a brief tour of the topic or introduces the audience to the topic.
5. As you reflect further on the topic, try to identify a time where your ideas about that topic were altered, expanded, or challenged by the ongoing research and writing that you were doing.
6. In a paragraph, describe that time to your readers. Remember to include references to anything that helped to spark any alteration in your perception of the topic, including sources, conversations, and notes.
Post your material as a response to the discussions. Provide feedback to at least two of your fellow classmates.
Bergman, L.S. (2010) “Chapter 9: Writing A Personal Research Narrative.” Academic Research and Writing. Boston: Longman.
Objective: To continue to develop material for the Personal Research Narrative.