One of the most useful features of any programming language is recursion and control structures, decisions and loops. Recursion and loop structures allow programs to repeat actions without duplicating code.
This console application focuses on your understanding of object oriented programming, control structures, and arrays.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Create an application that manipulates a billboard sign. Use the following guidelines:
- The program must include a Billboard class (separate from the main program class) that is capable of storing the text to display.
- The class must include data fields
- The Billboard class must include methods to manipulate the text (get, set, reverse, replace substring) as well as the capability to check the text (eg. test if the text is empty).
- The Billboard includes a list of predefined messages that can be set as the message in the billboard.
- The set method allows user to select a predefined message. Also, user can create his message
- Add one extra method that can be used for the Billboard
- The main program must create an object of Billboard class.
- The main program must include a menu to allow a user to select a function of the Billboard object.
- The application must exit upon user request.
For this project, do the following:
- Create an application that manipulates a billboard sign based on the above guidelines.
- Include entire Java program Source code (copy entire Java source code to the word document) Do not include this word document in the zip, submit separately.
- Include print screen shots to demonstrate the program functions as per program requirements (matching the Java source code).
- Use comments in your code to demonstrate your understanding of each statement.
- Make sure the program runs correctly before submission.
- Zip all the files in your project.