Respond to the following scenario with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. Be substantive and clear, and use research to reinforce your ideas.
Additional Information: After the conference, you decide to explore more about your career. Bloomberg Businessweek B-School Connection includes a variety of career resources including a career assessment and worksheets that can help you to refine your career goals. One other great way to explore your career is to find a career mentor. Career mentors are a positive influence in oneâ€™s life that helps you to develop your success.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
A Good Career Mentor:
- M: Motivates You
- E: Expands your Thinking
- N: Notices your Strengths
- T: Trusts You
- O: Optimizes your Weaknesses
- R: Respects You
Using Bloomberg Businessweek B-School Connection resources, please submit the following:
- A completed Bloomberg Businessweek B-School Connection Career Assessment – Submit the results will be emailed to you upon completion of the assessment.
- Five completed Bloomberg Businessweek B-School Connection Worksheets including:
- A History of You
- Bio Builder
- Top 5 Influencers
- Build Experience
- Take A Taste
- A one page mentoring plan including a description of who you will select as a career mentor and a contact introduction email that you will send to your proposed career mentor.
Please submit your assignment.
For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials.