Compensation may be the most important aspect of oneâ€™s employment, and this remains so whether you are a domestic or international employee. However, with compensation we know that â€œone size does not fit all,â€ and, thus, compensation must be tailored to each person and assignment. This becomes even more important when addressing global compensation. With that in mind, complete the following:
- Discuss how an organizationâ€™s compensation philosophy and strategy may differ between its domestic employees and its international employees.
- Choose two forms of salary or benefits (for instance, vacation, incentives, workersâ€™ compensation, knowledge-based pay, sick leave, etc.) that may be offered to employees in the United States location but not to foreign employees. Should an organization offer these benefits to the international employees in light of the fact that part of the reason an organization seeks to expand overseas is to take advantage of the lower employee costs? Explain your rationale.
- Finally, assess how human resources justifies and communicates to its employees the fairness of an organization offering U.S.-based employees better benefits than those serving internationally.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Your written paper should be three to four pages in length, not counting the required title and reference pages.
- Cite at least two sources for this assignment,
- Your paper must be formatted according to CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements.