To prepare for this Discussion:
- Review the Learning Resources related to qualitative research.
- Consider a topic in your discipline that is of interest to you. This could come from a prior course or something from your work or personal setting for which you have a passion.
By Day 4
Based on your initial understanding of qualitative research, post a description of the topic you chose in terms of how it could be conceptualized as a qualitative study. Include:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- What is the phenomenon of interest?
- What experiences or contextual issues might influence how this phenomenon could be studied?
- In what setting(s) could a topic like this be explored?
- What connection do you have to this topic, and why do you think it is important to explore this as a qualitative study?
- What possibilities could the results of this research have for social change?
Be sure to support your main post and response post with reference to the weekâ€™s Learning Resources and other scholarly evidence in APA style.