Download the file unit 9_SPSSHW6_data_correlation.sav. For this assignment, we are interested in whether there is any evidence of a correlation in the data between starting salary and current salary. To this end, answer the following questions:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
1. What is the magnitude and direction of the correlation? (4 points)
2. Is it statistically significant? (3 points)
3. Interpret the results (4 points)
4. Draw a scatterplot to illustrate the relationship between starting salary and current salary. (3 points)
5. Add a regression line to the scatterplot. (2 points)
6. What percentage of the variance in current salary is explained by starting salary? (2 points)
7. Save and submit the SPSS syntax and output files used to complete items 1-6 above. The file names should begin with your first and last name followed by the homework number (e.g., John Doe HW4.sps; John Doe HW4.spv). (2 points)
- Double-spaced, 12-point font, 1-inch margins
- APA Format
Submitting Your Assignment
- Please complete the assignment as a Word document.