As you continue to prepare for your booth at the diversity fair, you along with your fellow committee members, want to provide the participants with information related to coexisting in a diverse environment. Through your coursework in your Ethics Around the Globe class, you feel that a brochure that provides information on Pluralism, Relativism, and Absolutism could be beneficial. These three terms address different ways that people with different ethical views can interact.
Your brochure will include the following:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- An introduction that provides an overview of ethical diversity.
- Definition of Pluralism and an applicable example
- Definition of Relativism and an applicable example
- Definition of Absolutism and an applicable example
- Available credible resources so that participants can learn more: this can be from valid websites, your text book, additional readings from the class, videos etc.
The brochure that you are creating is to be a tri-fold design, double-sided. Draw attention to your brochure by using well-placed art, an easy to read design with your content, and effective use of color.