Need Help Please?
You are the manager of a retail store and want to investigate how various metrics can improve the way you manage your business.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Use the Week 5 Data Set to create and calculate the following in MicrosoftÂ® ExcelÂ®:
- Conduct a goodness of fit analysis which assesses orders of a specific item by size and items you received by size.
- Conduct a hypothesis test with the objective of determining if there is a difference between what you ordered and what you received at the .05 level of significance.
- Identify the null and alternative hypotheses.
- Generate a scatter plot, the correlation coefficient, and the linear equation that evaluates whether a relationship exists between the number of times a customer visited the store in the past 6 months and the total amount of money the customer spent.
- Set up a hypothesis test to evaluate the strength of the relationship between the two variables.
- Use a level of significance of .05.
- Use the regression line formula to forecast how much a customer might spend on merchandise if they visited the store 13 times in a 6-month period.
- Use the average monthly sales of 2014 ($1,310) as your basis to:
- Calculate indices for each month for the next two years.
- Graph a time series plot.
- In the Data Analysis Toolpak, use Excel’s Exponential Smoothing option in order to:
- Apply a damping factor of 0.5 to your monthly sales data.
- Create a new time series graph that compares the original and revised monthly sales data.