Need someone to write a paper for me. Below are the requirements of the paper.
In an essay format, discuss one artwork and why you like it. This can be any artist from the book, an outside internet source, or something you saw somewhere. If you can, include a picture with the essay although this is not required. Be specific, and provide evidence from your reading of the course textbook and the Internet following rules regarding Plagiarism and academic honesty.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
In the essay tell me:
1. The name of the work (2 pts)
2. Why you chose it (3 pts)
3. Describe 3 artistic features of the work. (9 pts. This isn’t about story or character, it should the visual art and how it is used in the work.) Most importantly, relate the visual art of your choice to something we have seen and read in the book. If there is no way to relate the game to what we have studied in the book this is probably not a good choice.
4. Style and grammar (5 pts)
5. Over 750 words (1 pt)
Should be 750-1000 words.
I would like you to use the 5 paragraph essay format for this assignment:
1. First Paragraph -An introduction to the game/work you chose and three brief reasons why you like the game/work relating to the course both in the lessons and from the book .
2. Second Paragraph – Develop the first reason you like the work – use examples from the book and from the lessons. Relate the game/work to your personal experience as much as you chose.
3. Third paragraph – Develop the second reason you like the work – use examples from the book and from the lessons. Relate the game/work to your personal experience as much as you chose.
4. Fourth paragraph – – Develop the third reason you like the work – use examples from the book and from the lessons. Relate the game/work to your personal experience as much as you chose.
5. Fifth paragraph – Draw all three reasons together and conclude the essay with an observation or discussion which is relevant to topics which you presented earlier.
Please cite all of your sources including websites and print materials.