Schwalbe, K. (2014). Information technology project management(7th ed.)
- Read Schwalbe chapters 5-6
- Review the chapter 5-6 PowerPoint Presentations (attached)
- Review the chapter 5-6 lecture notes (attached)
Project Time Management
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Enter realistic durations for each task and then link appropriate tasks. Be sure that all tasks are linked in some fashion to the start and end of the project. Gantt Chart to see the list of tasks and the way their link is illustrated. Assume that you have six months to complete the entire project.
- Print the (3) Gantt chart view and (4) Network Diagram view for the project.
- Print the schedule table to see key dates and slack times (5) for each task.