THE FILE ATTACHED IMPORTANT PLEASE READ THEM
1. Watch three videos below, Constant Head Permeability Test, Falling Head Permeability Test and Direct Shear Test at least two times.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
2. Submit the lab report (at least two-page long) summarizing three experiments, explaining the procedures how to conduct them
The submission link is content/lab report/Week 5 lab report
3. In the lab report, you also should discuss the followings:
- The difference between constant-head and falling-head permeability tests
- Application of permeability test and direct shear test in soil mechanics
Constant Head Permeability Test
Falling Head Permeability Test
Direct Shear Test