Step 1: Complete your webtext and then share any part of your outline.
- Describe your work.
- Do you have a clear topic and supporting points for the sections you shared?
- Did you find that you need more research? If so, what kind?
- Did you include a counter perspective or will you do it later or in another section?
- What is helpful or hard about creating an outline?
Step 2: Review your peers’ outlines and help them improve in one of the following areas:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- How can their topic and supporting points be more clear or organized?
- How can their supporting points be more credible? What additional research do they need?
- Do you disagree with any of their points? Great, tell them why to provide a helpful counter perspective.