Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
â–ª What in the readings could someone in class find confusing? Was the author unclear about something, use an unfamiliar term, or use a familiar term differently.
- What does ______ mean in context?
THE ANSWER SHOULD BE FROM THE READING I WILL PROVIDE AND THE ANSWER SHOULD IN EITHER WAY FROM THE FORMS BELOW
- â–ª Open-ended (not yes/no); Usually 3-4 sentences: set up, your point, question
- â–ª A) Can cite particular passages and ask people to look at them closely and drawconnections between these passages and the rest of the work
- â–ª B) Can make and challenge connections between the text at issue and other works, andthe themes and issues of the course
- â–ª C) Can be a controversial questioning of the author, intent, audience, idea, or topic
- â–ª D) Offer some judgement or critique of the work on concepts discussed therei
THE QUESTION SHOULD BE FROM EITHER ONE FROM THESE READING
- Passarelli, Gianluca, and Dario Tuorto. (2016) “The Five Star Movement Purely a matter of protest?The rise of a new party between political discontent and reasoned voting.” Party Politics 1-12
- Fabio Bordignon & Luigi Ceccarini (2015) The Five-Star Movement: a hybrid actor in the net ofstate institutions, Journal of Modern Italian Studies, 20:4, 454-473