In 5 paragraphs discuss a book, film, television show, video game, song, album, or advertisement that has influenced you. Texts are anything that can be read, interpreted, and analyzed, such as a book, an advertisement, a piece of music, or almost anything else that has symbolic content and meaning. Consider how the text influenced you, why it is important to you, and what features or characteristics made it influential.
This assignment requires you to do more than simply summarize your text, though you should include a brief summary (a sentence or two) so readers can understand what you are discussing and why it is important to you. Also consider the rhetorical situation of the text and answer the following questions:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Who is the intended audience for this text?
- What genre, or type, of text is it?
- When and for what occasion was it produced?
- Where does it fit in a larger cultural context?
- How does the medium in which it is presented (as a book, a song, a game, etc.) affect the text?
- Why was it written and for what purpose?
-at least 2 references
- Essay must be 700 – 750 words and at least 5 paragraphs.
- Your format must be in traditional MLA essay structure. Review example essays in the textbook for specifics.
- Use the default settings on your word processing program (â€œnormalâ€ margins,12-point font, Calibri or Times New Roman).
- Double-space your essay and include page numbers (use the MLA essay template in Microsoft Word).