*Please follow Outline and Instructions Accordingly* Minimum of 25 sources
Introduction and Alignment
The Information and Literature Review is the primary research section of your Capstone Project. This is the area where you will present what you have discovered from outside sources that sheds light on your topic and the specific issues you wish to address that will lead to a set of recommendations.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Upon completion of this assignment, you should be able to:
- Analyze internal and external business environments and formulate relevant strategies and solutions.
- Demonstrate critical thinking in solving the problems or proposing the ideas in the final project comprising design of a change and/or implementation plan.
- Document: Applied HR Management Capstone Outline.docx
- Web Article: Research/Subject Guides: Literature Review Guide: What is a Literature Review?
The purpose of the Information and Literature Reviews section is to present facts and information from various sources, in an organized format, on the key issues that you have identified as pertinent to the problem, challenge, opportunity, or issue selected as the topic for your Applied HR Management Capstone Project. Your analysis of this information is completed in the following section of your Applied HR Management Capstone Project (Workshop Five), so keep in mind that the Information and Literature Review is where you will present information from your research, not your analysis of that information.
Following the Project Outline and Guidelines, you should include a minimum of twenty-five separate sources in this section from a variety of venues, such as: interviews, articles from OCLS databases, internet searches, and so forth. You are to also include information from a minimum of four of your prior coursework topics, based upon the courses listed in the Project Outline and Guidelines.
- Download and read Research/Subject Guides: Literature Review Guide: What is a Literature Review? to obtain an overview of the purpose, style and mechanics for writing a literature review.
- Review some of the peer-reviewed articles you included as part of your Working Bibliography in the prior workshop. Those articles addressing your selected topic and in answer to your research question for the Capstone Project will likely be some of the best examples for how to write your literature review.
- Write the “Information and Literature Review” section for your capstone project, following the instructions in the Applied HR Management Capstone Project Outline.docx.
- Before submitting this assignment, thoroughly edit the written paper for APA formatting and mechanics. Checkmark the instructions of this workshop document and the rubric for this assignment to be sure your paper has met all requirements.
- When you have completed your assignment, save a copy for yourself and submit a copy to your instructor using the Dropbox by the end of the workshop.
Quantity of Sources
|15 points||met the quantity of a minimum of 25 sources.|
|12-14 points||were less than the required 25 sources, but included at least 22 sources.|
|8-11 points||were less than the required 25 sources, but included at least 18 sources.|
|0-7 points||were less than the required sources, with less than 18 sources.|
Variety and Quality of Sources
|15 points||a wide variety of sources with a level of exceptional quality.|
|12-14 points||a moderate variety of sources with a level of moderate quality.|
|8-11 points||limited variety of sources with a level of below average quality.|
|0-7 points||little variety of sources with a level of minimal quality.|
Research from Prior MS-HRM Coursework
|15 points||a minimum of 6 of the 11 prior coursework topics.|
|12-14 points||a minimum of 5 of the 11 prior coursework topics.|
|8-11 points||a minimum of 4 of the 11 prior coursework topics.|
|In following the instructions in the Applied HR Management Capstone Project Outline, you demonstrated in your Information and Literature Review|
|15 points||a clear focus on the key issues you are pushing in the project.|
|8-11 points||a minimal focus on the key issues you are pushing in the project.|
|0-7 points||little to no focus on the key issues you are pushing in the project.|
|In regard to the 6 C’s of writing: clear, concise, complete, correct, correlated to research and learning, and creative, your Project Description demonstrated|
|10 points||exceptional writing form.|
|8-9 points||competent writing form.|
|6-7 points||limited writing form.|
|0-5 points||problematic writing form.|
Mechanics, Length, and Citation
|4 points||some inaccuracy.|
|3 points||significant inaccuracy.|
|0-2 points||serious and persistent inadequacy.|