Perform the following steps in MySQL or MS Access:
- Create the tables and relationships from the database design discussed in Lab 2.
- Add at least five records into each table (Note: You must determine the field values).
- Create a query with all fields from the student table, where the student’s last name is “Smith.”
- Create a query that includes studentsâ€™ first names, last names, and phone numbers.
- Create a query that includes instructors’ first names, last names, and courses they teach.
Include the following screen shots in a Microsoft Word document to show the completion of the steps above:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Screen shot depicting the tables created within MariaDB or MS Access.
- Screen shots depicting the records added into each table.
- Screen shots depicting the SQL code and the query results from each of the queries created.