Read details carefully. Attach is the rubric and annotated bibliography.
#2: Healthcare Reform and 21st Century Healthcare Information Systems
Prepare a paper that addresses the following requirements:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Analyze and evaluate the implications of three to five major initiatives associated with healthcare reform on the designing and planning of 21st century healthcare information systems (healthcare reform, mobile health, and telemedicine, for example).
- Evaluate the challenges associated with each trend and ways to overcome them.
- Assess the impact each initiative may have on the following:
- Leadership, governance, and the role of a healthcare CIO
- Strategic HMIS planning and organizational culture
- Characteristics and capabilities of an enterprise resource planning system.
- Examine legislation and regulations that could influence the implementation of health information management systems.
- Explain how CIOs might assess the merits of each initiative on vision, mission, and strategy.
- Predict the global trends in the adoption of major standards and use of HMIS over the next five years.
Your paper should include the following:
- Eight to ten pages in length, including the title and reference pages.
- Support your paper and points with a minimum of five sources in addition to the course text. Remember, you must support your thinking/opinions and prior knowledge with references; all facts must be supported, and in-text citations used throughout the assignment must be included in an APA-formatted reference list. The CSU-Global library is a good place to find these references.
- Format your paper, citations, and references according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA.
Review the grading rubric in the Module 8 folder for specific grading criteria and reach out to your instructor if you have questions about the assignment.