Write a seven to eight (7-8) page, three-part Professional Growth Plan in which you focus upon the following areas of personal and professional growth:
- Part 1: Content Knowledge and Resources
- Part 2: Competencies
- Part 3: Reflective Activities
For Part 1, use the Internet or the Educational Library to research professional organizations, grant opportunities, and / or virtual learning communities pertinent to both the theme of your portfolio, and your current or prospective work environment.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
For Part 3, use your textbook, the Internet, and / or educational Library to research information on teaching and learning through reflective practice.
Part 1: Content Knowledge and Resources
- Select at least two (2) of the professional organizations, grant opportunities, and / or virtual learning communities that you have researched, and analyze the manner in which you would utilize the organizations you selected to support your continued professional development.
- Predict at least three (3) issues that you believe will be of particular significance within the next decade, or choose three (3) remaining questions that you ponder which relate to both the theme of your portfolio (THEME OF EDUCATIONAL GROWTH) and your current or prospective work environment (TEACHING IN A TITLE 1 CLASSROOM).
- Select one (1) of the issues or questions you identified in relation to your theme and work environment, and construct an annotated bibliography of at least five (5) print and non-print resources to consult in the future.
Part 2: Competencies
- Specify the development of your information literacy / research skills throughout your coursework. Provide one to three (1-3) papers / artifacts / examples from previous coursework in order to demonstrate your change(s) and acquired knowledge within this area. Note: If you do not have papers / artifacts / examples, attach the description(s) of your chosen previous assignment(s).
- Develop a plan for continued information literacy development as part of your personal and professional growth plan. Your plan must include, at a minimum:
- Three to five (3-5) information literacy goals
- Potential means (e.g., organizations and resources that you may utilize) to achieve the information literacy goals
- Relevant strategies for applying the literacy skills in educational / work environment
- Create an action plan geared toward both building upon your personal and professional strength(s) and toward improving your weaknesses related to your portfolio theme (THEME OF EDUCATIONAL GROWTH). Your plan must include, at a minimum:
- Three to five (3-5) goals
- Three to five (3-5) key steps that you plan to take for further evaluation and continuous improvement
- Potential means (e.g., organizations and resources that you may utilize) to achieve these goals
- Relevant strategies for applying the plan in educational / work environment
Part 3: Reflective Activities
- Analyze the significant way(s) and extent to which the process of reflection caused you to become a more reflective practitioner.
- Propose two to three (2-3) measures that you would use in order to strengthen your reflective process. Provide a rationale to support your response.
- Propose two to three (2-3) ways that you would apply continued reflective activities within your current or prospective work environment. Provide at least one (1) example of such application to support your response.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the studentâ€™s name, the professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.