A key component of effectively managing a project is controlling project change; applicable to project integration management (Perform Integrated Change Control). For this individual assignment, you will search through professional journals to develop a generic project change control methodology that would be appropriate for most projects. The methodology or process will include the following elements:
1. Change control procedures â€“ what are the policies and procedures for approving, validating, and implementing change?
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
2. Change control plan â€“ a brief outline of how changes will be managed/controlled.
3. Change control meetings and communication â€“ describe how you will conduct change control meetings and communicate project changes to stakeholders.
4. Change authorization procedures â€“ what are the levels of authority for reviewing/approving/implementing changes?
5. Change control system(s) â€“ What are the project management information systems (PMIS) used for tracking and controlling changes (include at least one example of a template as part of your change control system).