Throughout this course, you have learned about teamwork and effective teams. Now it is time to put it all together and design your own team! This assignment allows you to bring together what you have learned and apply it through creating a group plan.
Imagine you have been asked to create a team at work or a community organization to meet a specific need within your company.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Create a 500- to 700-word proposal of a team to present to your manager. Include the following:
- Describe what type of group/team this will be.
- Describe the goals of the group/team and how many team members will be needed.
- Outline a plan for how this group/team will be effective, including the following:
- A proposed leadership style
- The characteristics that you are looking for in team members
- The roles that each team member will take on
- Methods for enhancing group cohesion
- Strategies for managing conflict
- Strategies for decision making and problem solving
- A proposed detailed team agenda as a separate addendum for the first meeting.
Cite References: At keast some of the choices and ideas for this can be found in the course text
Submit your Team Proposal to the Assignment Files tab.