Week 1 Assignment
Assignment 1 Instructor Comments:
1. Answers to this question are all in the book.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
2. Add up how many of each age shows up.
3. Use scatter charts and trend lines in Excel.
The following information regarding the ten richest Americans was reported in a recent issue of Forbes.
- How many elements are in the above data set?
- How many variables are in this data set?
- How many observations are in this data set?
- Which variables are categorical and which are quantitative?
A sample of the ages of 10 employees of a company is shown below.
20 30 40 30 50
30 20 30 20 40
- Using a method of your choosing, construct a dot plot for the above data.
The following data shows the price of PAO, Inc. stock over the last eight months.
- Develop a scatter diagram and draw a trend line through the points.
- What kind of relationship exists between stock price and time (negative, positive, or no relation)?
|Grading Criteria Assignments||Maximum Points|
|Meets or exceeds established assignment criteria||40|
|Demonstrates an understanding of lesson concepts||20|
|Clearly presents well-reasoned ideas and concepts||30|
|Uses proper mechanics, punctuation, sentence structure, and spelling||10|