I ONLY NEED FOUR DOUBLE SPACED PAGES (NOT INCLUDING THE TITLE AND REFERENCE PAGE)! I WILL SEND YOU INFORMATION ABOUT ME REGARDING THIS TOPIC.
Use various sources (including Prudential Retirement Planning) and course-related concepts to examine your current financial condition and life goals. Apply this knowledge to develop suitable retirement and estate plans. Your contingency plan should incorporate sufficient detail to demonstrate both course knowledge and financial sophistication. Prepare a four- to six-page paper (excluding the title and reference pages) in APA format describing your plan.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
- Must be four to six double-spaced pages in length (excluding the title and reference pages), and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Studentâ€™s name
- Course name and number
- Instructorâ€™s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least four scholarly resources, including a minimum of two from the Ashford Online Library, in addition to the textbook.
- Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Kapoor, J.R., Dlabay, L.R. & Hughes, R.J. (2012). Personal Finance (10th ed.). New York: Mc Graw-Hill Irwin.