- “A Glimpse and a Hook” by Michael Lopp
- “How to Pass the 6-Second Resume Test” by Amanda Augustine
- “Keeping Your Resume Out of Online Oblivion” an NPR broadcast (You may read the transcript or listen to the audio broadcast; it makes no difference to me)
- Top 10 Ways to Get a Better Job
- Resume killers
- How Do I Get a Job When I Have No Relevant Experience
- 12 Ways to Optimize Your Resume for Applicant Tracking Systems
- How to use Twitter to get a new job
- How Social Media Could Land You Your Next Job
- 6 Things on Your LinkedIn Profile That Shouldn’t Be on Your Resume
- Resume infographic
- 10 ways to rock your resume (follow the included links down their respective rabbit holes)
- Four things to leave off your resume
- Does a Non-Traditional Resume Limit Your Odds?
- What Employers Look for in Entry-Level Job Candidates
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Write a short (250 to 500-word) response that covers 2-3 of the articles. You may respond however you like, but try to include a little summary of what you read/heard? Did you read anything that seemed particularly useful? Are you daunted? Are you encouraged? Include the links or give article titles to the readings in your post.