Resources: Videos listed in the Week 5 Electronic Reserve Readings and Leadership Blog Template
Scenario: You are the CEO of MegaGlobe Business Solutions, a financial consulting corporation based in Chicago that has just recently opened new offices in SÃ£o Paulo, Brazil and Shenzhen, Guangdong, China. As part of this transition, your employees will now be working collaboratively with employees at these locations to provide financial consulting services in these new markets. To assist with the transition, you will develop an internal leadership blog for your employees that addresses the implications of leading within a culturally-diverse and changing global business environment. This blog should focus on the need to positively adapt to a variety of leadership styles and individual differences within these cultures.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
View the videos listed in this week’s classroom materials for ideas about how to effectively lead, motivate, and communicate with your employees about the need to adapt within this changing business environment.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word internal leadership blog using the Leadership Blog template, and include the following:
- Explain the implications of leading within a changing global business environment.
- Describe the Team Leadership Model and how this relates to your current business practices.
- Outline positive aspects of gender, diversity, culture, and teamwork that can improve overall business performance.
- Apply principles of motivational leadership within a variety of diverse cultures.
- Use at least one image, photo, chart, or graph to deliver a key concept within your blog.
Cite your sources and list them in the References section.
Format your assignment consistent with APA guidelines.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.