1. Create the computational geometry in DesignModeler/ Solidwroks/any CAD
software with the mentioned dimensions.
2. Build an appropriate mesh for the model. This will necessitate to run the simulations
and make a grid refinement study presenting the results for different grids for 1.5
m/s inlet velocity.
3. Using the converged grid, check the iterative convergence for all cases.
4. Using the converged grid, run the simulation for 0.5 m/s and 1.5 m/s inlet velocity.
5. Chart the axial velocity profiles u(y) at any position of the bifurcating ducts for 0.5
m/s and 1.5 m/s, and compare your results.
6. Discuss the turbulence intensity for different inlet velocity.
7. Plot the wall shear for 1.5 m/s and discuss.
8. Plot the velocity contours for 1.5 m/s and discuss the flow characterization.
9. Show the particle trajectories at 0.5 m/s and 1.5 m/s, and discuss.
10. Calculate the particle separation rate at the bifurcating outlets for all cases. Plot the
findings and discuss.
11. Draw the velocity vectors for all cases and discuss.
12. Verify your results with the existing literature.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now