0 17 * * 1,2,3,4,5 /usr/sbin/ckbupscd >/dev/console 2>1 The above entry says to run /usr…..
You are required to choose a suitable company with sufficient disclosures and write a business research report to address the following two questions. You may choose the company from: http://www.marketindex.com.au/asx200. By reference to the annual report of your selected company, you are required to address the following two aspects in the business report: (1) Review the inventory disclosure of your selected company which may include: -inventory system (perpetual or periodic); -cost assumption (FIFO, LIFO or average cost); -the impact of cost assumption to the statement of profit and loss and -evaluation of inventory, etc. (2) Discuss factors that accountants should consider when setting up accounting policy relating to inventory for the entities they work for? The total mark of this assignment is 60 (refer to marking rubrics), then your marks will be converted to 10% towards your overall assessment.
Assignment 1 Essay –
Exploring Ancient Mysteries Choose one (1) of the topics below and develop a three to four (3-4) paragraph essay (of at least 250-500 words) which adequately address the topic you have chosen. Topic
Choices •There have been many theories regarding how the pyramids at Giza were constructed. Most experts agree that they were constructed as burial monuments for pharaohs, but “how” these ancient people constructed monuments of such great size without modern
machinery is a mystery which is still being debated. •No one can say for certain what happened to the great urban Mayan civilization, but theories abound and include varied possible alternatives to explain the relatively abrupt and mysterious disappearance
of the Mayan civilization. •Tutankhamen died young, at approximately eighteen (18) years of age. However, his cause of death has been the subject of quite varied scholarly theories and conclusions. Did he die of an injury, of illness, of murder, or something
else?. •Minoan Crete was a major civilization in its time, but several theories have been advanced to explain its demise, including speculations associating it with mythical Atlantis. What were the causes of Minoan Civilization’s decline? •Great Zimbabwe is
Juanita makes $50 an hour at work. She has to take time off work to purchase her suit, so each hour away from work costs her $50 in lost income. Assume that returning to work takes Juanita the same amount of time as getting to a store and that it takes her 30 minutes to shop. As you answer the following questions, ignore the cost of gasoline and depreciation of her car when traveling.
- As an organisation expands, it is common for their product offering to become diversified. Explain the reasons that would cause management to change to an activity based costing system and the benefits that could be expected by the organisation. (05 marks)
- The following annual data related to Happy Cow Cheese manufacturing company for July, 2018. The company produces two types of cheese namely; Happy cow Slices and Herbs Cheese
Direct Labour hours
Direct Labour cost
S$33..75 per hour Manufacturing overhead cost
Company uses machine hours as the cost driver.
You are required to,
- Calculate the company’s predetermined plant-wide overhead rate (01 marks)
- Estimate the overhead costs of each of the two products (02 marks)
- Compare the actual overhead cost to o the amount of overhead applied to the two products in July (02 marks)
C. Two companies have identical products, total fixed costs and variable costs per unit, yet one company is able to set a much lower price for its product and still be as profitable as the other company. Explain how this can happen.
1. Estimate damages for lost operating profit for years 3 through 5 from lost sales due to infringement as of June 30, year 6, which is the estimated date of the completion of the patent infringement trial.
2. Estimate damages for lost operating profit for years 3 through 5 from margin erosion as of June 30, year 6, which is the estimated date of the completion of the patent infringement trial.
3. Should there be damages for lost profits on “convoyed” sales in this case? This is a complex legal issue, and we are not asking you for a professional legal analysis. We simply want you to apply critical thinking as best you can. Explain your answer clearly and completely, with reasoning to support your points.
4. You should calculate lost profit damages on convoyed sales, so that the court can consider them, if it wishes.
5. Calculate the total value of all the damages as of June 30, year 6, which is the estimated date of the completion of the patent infringement trial. You may assume that profits are earned equally throughout the year, which is equivalent to assuming that each year’s profits are earned on June 30 of that year.
Explain about Internet Model.
My ID is c3298923 password is Karishma123I have already told to cindy about it and link is www.perdisco.com.au/loginplease complete an assignment in 20 hours.thank you
Analyze and optimize the result How the Days Payable Outstanding (DPO) AND Days Sales Outstanding can help to Enhance Cash flow management ?
Corporate management Assignment:
Marketing is an enterprise-wide opportunity for any organisation to understand its customers and the markets they might wish to participate in. Marketing Management is concerned with identifying, entering and developing markets and aligning the organisation’s resources to achieve its goals. This subject will introduce students to key ideas, philosophies and theories that make marketing an essential activity in any organisation. Specifically, students will investigate marketing’s origins and how marketing can be contextualised in the organisation as a platform to align the organisation’s goals with market demand. The subject will also encourage students to investigate and discuss how marketing, contemporary marketing and customer issues can be managed in the current environment.
1) Identify the concept of corporate objectives and evaluate an organisation with information available in the public domain.
2) Discuss marketing orientation concepts (i.e. the marketing concept, the selling concept or production concept). Explain with examples which concept your organisation follows.
3) What is your organisation’s core marketing strategy? Discuss the strengths and weaknesses of the current marketing strategy and explain how this strategy will help your organisation reach its corporate objectives.