Total Word Limit: 1100 Word without Reference
Part: 1 (A) – 500 Words – Skills for Regional and Remote Social Work Practice
Identify the range of approaches to remote Social Work service delivery and the pros and cons of each approach in relation to the design of services.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
· N.B: Please Only use the sources given below to structure the Essay. Moreover, Essay must be in Academic Writing Format and Reference must be in APA 6th style (at least give 4 references)
1. Briskman, L. (2014). Social work with indigenous communities : A human rights approach (2nd ed.). Annadale, N.S.W.: Federation Press.
2. “Rural , regional and remote social work: Practice research from Australia” by Howard, Katrak, Blakemore and Pallas (2016).
3. Alston, M., (2009)Innovative Human Service Practice: Australia’s changing landscape. Palgrave Macmillan. South Yarra.
4. Rural, Regional and Remote Social Work: Practice Research From Australia
Authors: Howard, Amanda
Publication Information:London : Routledge. 2016
Assessment will be based on the following criteria:
· Evidence of preparation (e.g. completion of assigned readings)
· Evidence of critical thinking and originality
· Referencing and academic writing (at least 3 references)
Part: 1 (B) – 100 Words – Skills for Regional and Remote Social Work Practice
How confident are you with utilising technology in working remotely with people in regional and remote communities? What other skills do you plan to develop in this area?
Part: 2 – 500 Words – Dynamics of Group Social Work
Toseland, R & Rivas, R. (2017)Introduction to Group Work Practice. 8th Ed. Pearson Education, MA.
1. Read the Toseland & Rivas Book mentioned above chapter on Group Leadership (chapter 4). Then answer the following question in 250 WORDS:
What social work leadership skill do you need to develop (yourself)?
2. Read the Toseland & Rivas Book mentioned above chapter on ‘Ending the Groups Work’ (chapter 13). According to the book answer the following question in 250 WORDS:
How can we evaluate the success of our social group work?
N.B:Please Only use sources provided below for this essay. And please give 3 references for each question in APA 6th edition from all of these academic sources below:
1. Toseland, R & Rivas, R. (2017) Introduction to Group Work Practice. 8th Ed. Pearson Education, MA.
2. Urania Glassman. (2009). Group work: A humanistic and skills building approach sage sourcebooks for the human services series 13. US: Sage Publications Inc. [e-book]
3. Zastrow, C. (2012). Social work with groups: A comprehensive worktext. Belmont, CA: Brooks/Cole, Cengage Learning.