Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper comparing juvenile courts with adult courts. Include the following in your paper:
- Select a U.S. Supreme Court case from Ch. 4 of The Juvenile Justice System, or another relevant juvenile court case.
- Describe your case and the legal issues facing the juvenile and the court.
- Analyze the possible outcome of the case if the juvenile were an adult and tried in adult court.
- Include an overview of the juvenile justice system, with a comparison of the key differences between juvenile and adult courts, including roles and language differences.
- Describe the adjudication process by which a juvenile is transferred to the adult court system, and why the transfer did not occur in your chosen case.
- Include a summary of the analysis discussion you had with your collaborative group.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Assignment 2; the attachment is in reference to assignment 2
Compute the risk assessment score for each of these individuals using two of the risk assessment devices you located in your Collaborative Activity this week.
Create a 10- to 12-slide MicrosoftÂ® PowerPointÂ® presentation with detailed speaker notes in which you include the following:
- Summarize your risk assessment.
- Compare the results you obtain for each individual from the two different assessments.
- Indicate what additional information you would have liked to have had.
- Recommend a potential correctional strategy for each of the individuals.
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.