In this assignment, you will complete problems using Excel to learn methods of calculating stock prices. The methods that will be covered are zero-growth dividends, constant-growth dividends, and two-stage dividend growth. You will apply concepts of the time value of money as you complete these calculations. These calculation tools will help solidify your understanding of the impact that a companyâ€™s dividend policy has on its stock price.
- In your textbook, Fundamentals of Corporate Finance, review:
- Chapter 8, â€œStock Valuationâ€
- Review the Chapter 8 – Stock Valuation.ppt PowerPoint file.
- Using Excel, complete the following problems in the textbook:
- Constant-Growth Dividends: Problems 1, 2, 3, 4, and 6 on page 265
- Zero-Growth Dividends: Problem 7 on page 265 (an annuity) and Problem 8 on page 266 (a perpetuity)
- Two-Stage Dividend Growth: Problem 25 on page 267
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now