Topic: Does online learning or traditional face-to-face learning lead to higher academic performance?
After exploring scholarly research on both sides of the issue, write a 5â€“7 page, double-spaced paper (not including title page, abstract, and references) that presents:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- An introduction to your topic.
- Your position and arguments.
- Evidence for your position.
- Counterarguments to your position.
- Evidence for the counterarguments.
- Rebuttals to those counterarguments.
Your paper should reference a minimum of five scholarly sources, cited and referenced in APA format.
Your assembled paper should consist of:
- A title page.
- An abstract.
- A clear introduction to the topic.
- A thesis statement, your position, and arguments.
- A summary and conclusion that discusses the implications (including the ethical implications) of your position and conclusions.
- A page of APA-cited references.
View the Joel Taylor Sample Final Paper linked in Resources (attached) to see how your paper should be organized. You are also encouraged to use the APA Paper Template, also linked the Resources.
Requirements for the Assignment
To achieve a successful experience and outcome, you are expected to meet the following requirements:
- Written Communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message, follows standard English grammar usage, and uses language appropriate for professionals in the field of psychology.
- APA Formatting: Paper, references, and citations are formatted according to current APA style and formatting.
- Length: 5-7 pages (not including title page, abstract, and references), double-spaced.
- Font and Font Size: 12-point, Times New Roman.