Review the Terminal Course Objectives, accessed by clicking on the Course Information tab at the top of your screen, scrolling down to the “Course Objectives,” and then selecting “View Class Objectives.”
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- How will accomplishing these objectives support your success in management?
- What risks or challenges might a health care manager encounter if he or she has not mastered these objectives?
- Incorporate perspectives based on readings regarding the challenges of the health care system. Explain.
- Develop a crisis management plan for a healthcare organization to ensure patient safety and containment or control of contagions in the event of a natural disaster, a catastrophic building failure, or an act of terrorism
- Formulate policies governing health service vendors retained by a healthcare organization to address legal and regulatory requirements to ensure the safety, care, and privacy of patients
- Evaluate the impact of legal and regulatory policy on decision making and strategy development in healthcare organizations
- Compose performance baselines for healthcare organizations and develop strategies to manage and measure performance
- Assess the implications of various health issues and methods of managing them on operational performance of healthcare organizations
- Critically evaluate the efficacy of management practices in a contemporary healthcare organization