Last Updated on 08/10/2021 by Sophia
Among various stakeholders, the registered nurse is an advocate for patients, their health and the care delivered to them. There is a need to evaluate the health status of vulnerable populations, to assess nursingâ€™s role in health initiatives, and to find ways that we can help improve health. This presentation enables students to assess the role of organized efforts to influence health care delivery, and the contributions of medical technology, research findings, and societal values on our evolving health care delivery system.
This presentation will examine the role of the nurse as a health professional and leader.
- Choose a high-risk risk population
- Address a health care need for this population
- What resources are provided for this population
- What are the economic priorities, challenges, and issues for this population
- What are the major ethical, societal, professional, and legal system-level issues confronting providers, insurers, public policymakers, and organizations regarding the care for this population
- How could nursing intervene or advocate to improve the health care delivery for this population
This PowerPointÂ® (Microsoft Office) or ImpressÂ® (Open Office) presentation should be a minimum of 30 slides, including a title, introduction, conclusion and reference slide, with 3 mins detailed notes comments with a reference for all content slides. Use at least five scholarly as reference.