1.Give three examples of visible diversity and three examples of non-visible diversity. Briefly discuss each example.
2. List the various ways people are different from one another. What do people do to fit into a dominate culture and what do they do to stand out from it?
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
3. What are three benefits of diversity? What are three challenges of diversity? Discuss how each of these are actually benefits and challenges.
4. In order to leverage differences among members, a leader must first see, then understand, then value the differences. Describe how a team leader would facilitate this process.
5. Describe 3 cognitive outcomes of diversity.
6. Describe 3 affective outcomes of diversity.
Word count need to be at least 1,000 words total with 3 scholarly sources 1 being the textbook.
Textbook: Griffith, B. A., & Dunham, E. B. (2015). Working in teams: moving from high potential to high performance. Los Angeles: SAGE.
Chapter 7 and on out should help answer these questions.