Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
In the Resources, the Mystery Images document contains three images not contained in the course textbooks. Choose one image and ask yourself the following questions🙁 SEE POWER POINT ATTACHMENT, CHOOSE AN IMAGE)
- What characteristics does the image have that remind you of images from your text?
- What subject matter or function does the image have that associates it with a particular place and time?
As you compare the image with other items that are familiar to you, try to identify the following:
- The artist, title, and time period.
As you identify these descriptors, you must also explain why and how you have attributed these characteristics to the mystery image.
Submit a short essay identifying this image and explaining which style and culture you feel the image belongs to, offering a rationale for your assessment. Be sure to properly cite, per APA guidelines, any references you used in your analysis of this image.
- Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to current APA style and formatting.
- Turnitin: Submit your assignment to Turnitin.
PART TWO DISCUSSION:
Here is a review of the four-step process:
- Name and describe the facts. Simply identify the objects in the artwork by describing what you see.
- Analyze the facts. Using the language of art, describe what elements of the artwork catch your attention. These could be elements such as shapes, lines, colors, or textures.
- Interpret the evidence. Based upon what you learned in steps 1 and 2, what do you think the artwork is about? What ideas, moods, emotions, messages, or stories do you think the artwork communicates?
- Judge the work of art. Do the objects, elements, and meaning of the artwork achieve the desired result, in comparison with other works of art?
Discussion( SEE IMAGE TITLED DISCUSSION_IMAGE_DESCRIPTION FOR THIS PART)
For this discussion, select one image from any of those found in Chapters 21, 22, and 23 in our Art History textbook. Be sure to cite your reference so that we can follow your critical analysis. Follow the four-step process to describe, analyze, interpret, and judge your chosen work of art. Format resources and citations according to current APA style and formatting. Post your results in the discussion area.
Provide substantive responses to the initial posts of at least two other learners. Using the same four-step process and acting as an art critic, examine the selected artwork. Respond to the following:
- Describe any additional facts.
- Identify any additional elements that caught your attention.
- Explain any other ideas, moods, emotions, or messages you think the artwork communicates.
- Offer your judgment of the artwork.
Any resources and citations must be formatted according to APA style and formatting