This is a political writing post, need 550 words count, and connection with the inclass reading, which is post in the attached file.
The courts have been in the news a lot over the past year. Whether it is the Muslim Ban, abortion rights, union dues, free speech or fraudulent universities, the courts have made their way to the headlines almost everyday of the news cycle.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Find a current event from the past two months from one of the following sources (New York Times, Washington Post, US News, Politico, Atlantic Monthly, Washington Monthly, Real Clear Politics, Fortune, Business Insider, Bloomberg, LA Times, Oregonian, New Republic, BBC, NPR, Wall Street Journal, Snopes, Associated Press, USA Today, ProPublica, The Economist) that relates to one or more of the following issues:
- judicial review;
- the development of the U.S. Constitution;
- the development of state constitutions;
- the founding fathers;
- the relationship between Congress and the courts;
- the courtsâ€™ power to interpret legislation.
Write up a 550 word blog post outlining the following
1) what is salient in the article that relates to the class
2) the ways in which the article you have chosen reflects the dynamics that the readings in class have discussed (post in the attached file)and
3) the ways in which the article provides a different or even conflicting account of the constitution or the courts than what we have learned so far in class. (in class reading is post in the attached file)