Assignment 1: Marketing and the Health Care System
Due Week 4 and worth 300 points
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Select a health care provided with which you are familiar and write a four to six (4-6) page paper in which you:
- Determine the direct impact of marketing for the health care provider you selected.
- Outline a strategy for the health care provider you selected to determine the utilization of its products or services.
- Outline a marketing strategy for the health care provider you selected.
- Recommend at least three (3) separate ways the health care provider you selected could shape the buying decisions of its customers.
- Provide at least three (3) qualified sources, e.g., peer-reviewed journals, professional organization Website, or health care provider Websites.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the studentâ€™s name, the professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Describe the health care system and the role of marketing.
- Analyze the competitive environment of a health services organization and identify a course of action that will allow for strategic marketing success.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in health services marketing.
- Write clearly and concisely about health services marketing using proper writing mechanics.
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic/organization of the paper, and language and writing skills.