Week 9 Assignment 5: Email Using Social Media Scenario
Due Week 9 and worth 150 points
Your best friend has asked your help in securing a job where you work. You want to help your friend, but you know his social media sites have photos and other material that violate your companyâ€™s social media policy. You also know that the human resources department of your company always does a thorough search of social media sites of prospective hires. You need to write an email to your friend that explains which content needs to be deleted from his social media accounts and why. You need to discuss how refusal to delete the inappropriate photos and material might impact his ability to get the job. Your memo should clearly and specifically state the relevant rules from your companyâ€™s social media policy.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Create a one to two (1-2) paragraph memo in which you:
- Review your friendâ€™s inappropriate social media content here.
- Review your companyâ€™s social media policy here.
- Create a one to two (1-2) paragraph email.
- Target the appropriate professional audience.
- Use appropriate language for professional audience.
- Use correct email formatting.
- Follow appropriate etiquette rules for electronic communication.
- Meet the 250-to-500-word minimum requirement.
- Use correct sentence mechanics, grammar, spelling, punctuation, and style.
Your assignment must follow these APA and other formatting requirements:
- Be typed, single-spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with 1-inch margins on all sides. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the studentâ€™s name, the professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required length.
- Include a “To” “From” and “Subject Line” to represent an email format.