Directions: You are to write a C++ program that meets the instruction requirements below.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Your C++ source code file. (The file with the .CPP extension). No other files will be accepted.
- A screenshot of your program running.
Consider the following program segment:
//using namespace statement
- Write a C++ statement that includes the header file iostream.
- Write a C++ statement that allows you to use cin, cout, and endl without the prefix std::.
- Write C++ statement(s) that declare the following variables: num1, num2, num3, and average of type int.
- Write C++ statements that store 125 into num1, 28 into num2, and -25 into num3.
- Write a C++ statement that stores the average of num1, num2, and num3, into average.
- Write C++ statement(s) that output the values of num1, num2, num3, and average.
- Compile and run your program.
- Include your name (Robert Woodley), course as a comment at the top of the program.
- Comment each line of the program explaining what lines does.