*PLEASE REMEMBER: Provide at least two sources from additional professional literatureâ€”articles from peer-reviewed journals and relevant textbooks and NO PLAGIARISM
Assignment 1: Discussionâ€”Training Needs Assessments
One of the most important steps for effective training and a successful professional development program is to identify the needs of the individual, the job/task or the organization. A needs analysis may emphasize an area for development that may be the underlying cause of a more superficial issue. A needs analysis may also uncover greater issues where training may not be the initial answer, but may be used in conjunction with the overall changes needed.
In this discussion, you will develop a training needs assessment for XYZ Bank. It is a small, local bank with fifteen employees. They have contacted you, as a consultant, to design a training program on conflict management. Because you want to be sure a conflict management training program is what they truly need, you have advised them that you will complete a training needs assessment and they have agreed. For this discussion, complete the following:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Explain to the three managers/leaders of XYZ Bank what a Training Needs Analysis is and what it entails.
- Thoroughly outline and describe the steps you will take and who will be involved in each of the steps of the needs assessment, including a flowchart (graphic or as text) of the process.
- Discuss the training needs assessment (may differ slightly among various current methods), including the pros and cons of the assessment and how you would strengthen the assessment and the process.
Include multiple peer-reviewed articles as reference and support to your writing.
- Write your response as a 3- to 4-page Microsoft Word document. Submit your response to the Discussion Area by the due date assigned.
- Read and respond to the posts of at least two other students through the end of the module. Your response should rely upon at least two sources from additional professional literatureâ€”articles from peer-reviewed journals and relevant textbooks. Write in a clear, concise, and organized manner; demonstrate ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources (i.e. APA); and display accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.