Part 1: to be completed in MicrosoftÂ® ExcelÂ®
You manage the inventory for a car dealership. Data on current inventory can be found in the Week 2 Data Set. Management would like you to assess current inventory on the dealership lot.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Using the Week 2 Data Set, create and calculate the following in MicrosoftÂ® ExcelÂ®:
- Create a pie chart which summarizes the colors of the cars in the sample.
- Create a bar chart which summarizes the number of each of the models of cars in the sample.
- Create a frequency table for classes of MPG, including frequency and relative frequency for the cars in the sample.
- Calculate the mean Days in Inventory for the cars in the sample. Also, do the following:
- Compare the mean to the median and the mode.
- Highlight the value that would be a better representation of the “typical” price of a car in inventory.
- Calculate the standard deviation of the Days in Inventory for the cars in the sample.
- Calculate the 5 number summary for the suggested retail prices of the cars in the sample. This consists of the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th quartile, and the IQR.