Specific Instructions for Assignment 5:
For this assignment, you will add a fourth page to your website named “form.html” and code a form on that page.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
1) Create a new HTML file in your text editor and name the file “form.html”. Just like last week, your new file should contain all of the same basic code that is in the head section of your home page. The body section will contain your new form, which you will create by following the remaining steps of this assignment. After coding all of the basic required HTML tags in your new file, save your new file and validate it using the HTML validator: https://validator.w3.org/#validate_by_upload. Debug and fix any errors identified by the validator until your file passes validation.
2) Make sure the external CSS style sheet you created in Assignment 2 is linked into your new “form.html” file with the <link> tag in the head section of the file. Your website should only have 1 CSS file, and that same file should be linked into all HTML pages of your website.
3) Modify your navigation menu on the other 3 pages of your website by adding a link to this new page. Then add your navigation menu to your new “form.html” file, so that users can navigate to your other pages from this new page.
4) Your form.html file must contain only one form, with an opening and closing form tag. Your form must use the post method, and for the action attribute use “http://ss1.ciwcertified.com/cgi-bin/process.pl”.
5) Embed all of the following types of inputs inside of your form:
- radio button
- set of check boxes
- multiple-option select list
- text area
- submit button
- reset button
6) Make sure descriptive text precedes each form field, as well as descriptive text for each input value or on each button.
Before submitting your web site:
- Validate all HTML files at https://validator.w3.org/#validate_by_upload, using the “Validate by File Upload” option, and fix any errors that the validator identifies before submitting your web site for grading.
- Validate your CSS file at https://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/#validate_by_upload, using the “Validate by File Upload” option, and fix any errors that the validator identifies before submitting your web site for grading.
Note: It is critical that you debug and fix ALL errors identified by these two code validators before submitting your assignments. Contact your instructor for assistance if you are having difficulty debugging and fixing your errors because it is imperative that your code files pass validation.
Submission Instructions: Create a zip file containing all files related to your web page (.html files, .css file, image files, and/or multimedia files). Make sure you maintain the necessary directory structure in your zip file so that your webpages will view correctly when unzipped. In other words, if your images are in a sub-folder on your computer, in relation to the folder containing your .html file, then you need to maintain that same directory structure in your zip file, too. Submit only the zip file for grading.
Please use APA formatting and in text cititation
Please No Plagiarism